WHY YOUR HOLIDAY IS BETTER WITH US
With Ecker Yachting, you can be sure that we offer the highest quality in service and equipment
1. Because our bases are open all year round, our employees take care of the maintenance and renovation of our yachts in the winter. Sails, lines and mattresses are regularly replaced, so even older models are in top condition and offer unbeatable value.
2. Between each cruise, our yachts are checked according to a precise checklist. You can therefore be sure that your yacht is in perfect condition
when you pick it up.
3. Naturally, all larger yachts are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment such as radar, NAVTEX or traversal bow thrusters.
4. Our bases form the backbone of our company. They string together like pearls on a necklace, taking our customers through the most beautiful routes in Europe. No wonder then that OneWay cruises are one of our greatest strengths.
5. At each base, qualified employees ensure a consistently high level of service.
6. Whenever and wherever you have a problem – we’re there for you 24 hours a day. Only Ecker Yachting offers you that.
7. The employees at our head office in Tumeltsham know our routes, bases and yachts from personal experience. They are therefore passionate about
our holidays and able to offer competent advice.
8. We will send you a user manual for the onboard technical equipment in advance. This allows you to familiarise yourself with all the equipment at home and at your leisure.
9. When you pick up the yacht, the base manager will explain all of the equipment and, if you wish, will show you how to cast off and dock.
10. We insure you for the entire cruise price, not just for your down payment.
The community changed our adress, therefore new:
Schönfeld 10, 4911 Tumeltsham, Austriamore
Our partner in the Scandinavian area, TorahMarine, is located in Stockholm, Sweden and is chartering both sailing and motor yachts and can also assist with special events. Click on "more" to go to their homepage for information and contact.more